What is VAS?Value Added Services commonly known as VAS refers to services facilitating users with capabilities beyond standard voice calls. These services are generally offered by mobile network providers or by third-party VAS vendors. On a conceptual level these services basically add value to the standard service offering, spurring subscribers to use their phone more and allowing the operator to drive up their ARPU.
Why Protei?The digital services era pushes telecom operators to increase their agility, in order to swiftly adapt to customer needs and quickly introduce innovative products and bundles. Protei VAS Aggregation service enables mobile operators to…..
Integrate aggregated VAS to the consumers
Put content marketing on Steroids
Create out-of- the-box new revenue streams
Consolidate content management, billing and marketing capabilities
Have access to 400+ CPs libraries’
We have extensive experience in content acquisition for Telecom VAS services. Our strong relationships with the major studios, as well as other international and local content rights owners, means we can help with all your acquisition requirements across multiple platforms for TV, broadband and mobile, and across multi-territories.
What do we do?Our service management, marketing and content groups offer the following VAS aggregation services:
- π Researching and analyzing the market place
- π Recommending and testing different approaches to positioning
- π Presenting the best ways to integrate a content offering
- π User Interface and functionality road map advice
- π Acting as an intermediator for billing verification between multiple channel partners in the VAS value chain
- π Monitoring & Positioning Services as per market trend
- π Platform / API Integration of Partners in case of non-compliance
- π Fraud Management
- π Campaign / Vendor Management