- π Fast implementation of popular services for profile management, infotainment and business services based on Messaging technology.
- π Many years of successful installations and systems' maintaining, easy scaling and innovative functionality.
Bulk SMS-MMS Platform
- π Efficient tool for managing bulk SMS and MMS campaigns
- π On-line charging features
Nowadays reliable and fast interaction with customers is becoming more and more important for increasing number of companies. Competitiveness means that market players need to have an opportunity to reach fast their customers periodically and/or at special occasions. List of target end-users of such services includes service- and content-providers, banks, advertisement agencies and others. PROTEI bulk SMS/MMS platform is a high-capacity and dependable solution to offer highly effective and business-oriented SMS/MMS services.
PROTEI Bulk SMS/MMS platform provides to the Operator power and flexible tools for managing bulk SMS and MMS campaigns and control/charge bulk SMS traffic generated by corporate clients. List of target end-users of such services includes service- and content-providers, banks, advertisement agencies and others.
Convenient WEB-based and GUI interfaces are supported for system customers. On-line charging features are also supported using different protocols.
- π Local billing/charging engine
- π High performance
- π Support of reply messages and SMS response service
- π Efficient bandwidth management
- π Support of http/XML, DIAMETER or any type of proprietary protocol
- π Convenient WEB/GUI
Cell Broadcast Center
- π Convenient tool for distribution geographically dependent information
- π Provision of standard and interactive broadcast services
Cell Broadcast is a one-to-many geographically focused messaging service. PROTEI Cell Broadcast center helps Operators and service providers to distribute geographically dependent information directly to subscribers’ handsets across the networks using GSM/LTE Cell Broadcast technology. The System supports open JSON-based interface for content-providers and other services managing broadcast campaigns. Broadcasting will be addressed to all subscribers in the particular geographical segment of Operator’s network (set of Cell ID, set of LAC, TAC etc) as determined in the system configuration for particular information channel. 3GPP interfaces are supported for interaction with BSC (TS 48.049), RNC(TS 25.419) and eNodeB (TS 29.168).
Service architecture and commands are implemented in strict accordance with 3GPP 23.041 with extensions defined in ETSI TS 102 900 that allows to use the system not only for technology or marketing broadcasts but also as a part of public warning alert systems being such concept deployed in the particular country. System may be integrated with PROTEI xVLR solution to enable maximum flexibility and variety of broadcasting channels.
- π Messages can be saved until broadcast
- π Scheduled message sending
- π Integration with external content providers via SMPP
- π Standard interface
- π Network architecture with load balancing
- π User-friendly administration
- π Alarm reports
- π Flexible system configuration
- π Connect multiple external applications to SMS center / gateway.
- π Create a unified SMS environment between network operators SMS centers.
SMPP proxy/router serves the purpose of exchanging messages between one or more SMS/USSD centers and external applications, using several routing criteria, and intended for mobile operators and content aggregators. Flexible policy and bandwidth management allow creating complex routing algorithms (based on message’s type, recipient and sender numbers, application IP address etc.) and that creates a possibility to deploy SMPP proxy/router as a key element of content provider’s access system.
The system can be used in two main cases:
1) Connection of external applications to the SMS center/gateway SMPP proxy/router can be installed between the SMS center/gateway and external applications. This algorithm dramatically lowers the load for the SMSC and frees up its resources for carrying out its main task – exchanging messages between network subscribers.
2) Exchanging messages between SMS centers of different mobile telecommunications carriers in order to organize a single SMS messaging space. So, subscribers of different service providers can exchange SMS messages and take advantage of unified SMS services.
- π Flexible, unified configuration of routing policies
- π Connection to multiple external applications
- π External application access control
- π High throughput
- π Load balancing
- π Web interface
- π The best network protection against unauthorized SMS traffic
- π Reliable detection and mitigation of any SMS frauds
PROTEI SMS Firewall is intended to protect Operator’s network from main threats related to SMS spam and fraud. The primary objectives of the SMS security solution are to detect and mitigate SMS frauds caused by SMS spoofing, SMS faking, SMS flooding and other types of technical fraud
Filtering criteria can be defined for different type of traffic. Rules can be defined for MO or MT SMS, for particular MSISDN range, Operator, Global Title range or SMPP message sender. These criteria include list of SS7 parameters to be verified when processing inbound MO or MT messages coming from abroad, as well as list of figures defining bandwidth and routing limitations for SMS traffic like limits for SMS traffic intensity from any particular MSISDN, SMSC or other network elements, range of destination numbers to which messages from the source mentioned above can be addressed, range of origination numbers messages can be sent from etc.
Anti-spoofing and anti-faking filtering and detection capabilities are supported according to IR71. PROTEI SMS Firewall supports keyword-based filtering, intellectual spam detection basing on heuristic message body analysis and statistical criteria such as number of same/similar messages from one source, from one network, to one recipient and so on.
- π Effective tool for SMS traffic management and protection within the mobile network
- π Extremely flexible filtering criteria and enhanced anti-spam capabilities
- π Personalized white, black lists and filters support
- π Accordance with international standards
- π Easy implementation
- π No bottlenecks and no single point of failure
- π Successful combination of innovative and traditional SMS features
PROTEI SMSC is a carrier-class high-performance SMS center that includes traditional and innovative SMS features. Range of the supported protocols allows deploying PROTEI SMSC through GSM/UMTS or IS-41 (D-AMPS, CDMA) networks.
Support of SIGTRAN allows easy deployment across the next generation mobile networks. Flexible delivery scenario management, embedded “First Delivery Attempt” feature, policy management, convenient licensing principles and powerful SMS routing subsystem make SMSC a perfect choice for Operator’s needs.
Routing and bandwidth configuration tools support fully-functional SMPP interface with efficient access policy for interaction with external applications. Horizontal scaling architecture allows to achieve high reliability and to adjust SMSC performance as network grows. Features like SMS forwarding, auto-reply and detailed report increase service convenience for subscribers.
- π Wide range of supported network standards
- π High performance, scalability and broad functionality
- π Flexible queue size control with overflow protection
- π Powerful SMS routing subsystem
- π Scalable according to network growth
- π CDR generation
- π Dynamic system configuration
- π Cost-effective solution for adding extra capacity to mobile network
- π Easy integration with external applications
PROTEI USSD server exchanges USSD messages between the mobile subscribers and the external applications through GSM networks. With PROTEI USSD server Operators is able to provide balance enquiry, voucher activation and other customer care services using the most efficient and convenient way. PROTEI USSD server supports flexible USSD message routing based on the service keys, message body and source of MSC address with possibility of access policy and bandwidth management for each application individually. USSD stage I and stage II are supported that allows creating dialogue USSD services with multilevel USSD-menu. SMPP v3.4provides fast and easy integration with external content-providers and external applications. On-line charging interface is also supported.
PROTEI USSDS has embedded tools for convenient and flexible USSD-menu construction and supports open XML and ODBC interfaces for integration with external information systems and databases. Different subscribers can access different applications using just one USSD service number. USSDS can define the type of application not only from the USSD service number, but also from the number of the sender (CgPN) or identifier for a group of senders.
- π Easy administration
- π Simple integration with external applications
- π Highest standards of reliability
- π Installation requires no changes to existing infrastructure
- π Horizontally scalable network architecture
- π Highly flexible configuration
- π Alarm indication
- π USSD phases 1 and 2 support